Esun EPA is their version of nylon since the word is copy written.. Sounds like you are using some cheap stuff, upgrade to a better quality material . Nylon needs to be dried before each use. I use a food dehydrator on 165F for 9 hours before each print run. I print at 245 with a bed temp of 80 and no fan. I also close my enclosure.
If I really want it to stick I use a plate covered with Polymide tape (kapton). If the starting height is correct and the bed level, the part will rip the tape off when you try and remove it. Glue stick on glass works for small part but they will warp off if larger. Speed needs to be slow.. with a .25 nozzle I print at about 10mmS .35 20-25 and with a .5 30mmS. I am using a MakerGear M2 so not the same printer or same product. Good luck
Just looked at your pictures, looks very under extruded or the starting height is way to high. I have attached a picture of a small spool I printed yesterday using esun epa, .5mm nozzle, extrusion width .6 and a .35 layer height

.20181126_162929.jpg

20181126_163018.jpg