Great variety of projects people are going to be using the Titan 1 for!!

My name is Kenzie and I am a 3D character artist in the video game industry. I am interested in printing out all of my Zbrush sculpts I have done over the years as well as making articulated toys in 1/6 scale. Both parts to modify existing 1/6 scale figures as well as making my own 100% self created figures. I'm including a few images of examples of 2 heads I want to use the Titan 1 for. The first has the details I hope the Titan 1 can capture in a print. It is roughly around 1" in height(a bit over 1"). I fluctuate between realism with lots of small details to cartoony smooth simplified shapes. I want a nice smooth surface for the second one. I will also need the best accuracy I can get so joints fit together properly. These 2 heads are also the heads I use to test print to see how good a potential 3d printer is. I can provide OBJs or STLs if you like. My main concern with the Titan 1 is the software being able to handle high polygon models. Zbrush models even decimated down to lower the count can still be well over 1 million polygons. STL files seem to bloat more as the number of polygons increases whereas OBJs seem to be more stable in size as they get higher in polys. I hope the software supports OBJs if not right from the start, at some point in the future with an update. 64 bit is also something I am hoping for.

HeadScreens.jpgTestPrintScreens.jpgHead.jpg