I thought I would just put all my prints in one thread rather than a thread for each, might be a tad messy

I began my journey into 3D printing about 6 months ago. I spent about a year researching the mass of printers on the market, came close to buying several but decided to hang off a bit until both price and quality was a bit more attractive. I was practically sold on the Makerbot 2, but the price was just a little high for the actual machine quality. The only thing really seemingly seperating it from the cheaper clones was the metal casing. I do think it's a great machine, the sturdy case means much less wobble with high speed prints, something I wish my lasercut wood printer would not do! but then again, I paid half the price.

I finally settled on a Flashforge 3D dual extruder, and like all printers it has a few teething issues but after some experimentation I see to have most of the kinks ironed out. These machines retail for around $1200, less than half of a makerbot 2. They will run Makeware and ReplicatorG just fine and as you can see from my gallery, capable of some nice prints.

I don't seem to be able to embed the imgur gallery here, so apologies for the link

http://imgur.com/a/CRmwU

I also have a couple of time lapse prints on youtube