Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jon@kudo3D View Post
    Hi Valter - Additionally, you would need the ABS like material for post processing. Thanks and please let us know if we can help with any other questions!
    Hi jon. Thanks the opportunity. Do you mean that's 3d resin objects not support sanding or polish? Please, let me be more clear. I need have a master object with perfect detailed and smooth surface for make RTV molding casting with poliurethan resin. I'm thinking to 3d print a solid (not hollow) separated parts sanding and polish very well to start RTV mold casting process to make many copies.

Thank you.

P.S.: Excuse my grammar.

Kudo3D Representative
    Quote Originally Posted by Valter View Post
    Hi jon. Thanks the opportunity. Do you mean that's 3d resin objects not support sanding or polish? Please, let me be more clear. I need have a master object with perfect detailed and smooth surface for make RTV molding casting with poliurethan resin. I'm thinking to 3d print a solid (not hollow) separated parts sanding and polish very well to start RTV mold casting process to make many copies.

Thank you.

P.S.: Excuse my grammar.
    Hi Valter,

ABS-like resin will support sanding and polishing. We are in the process of certifying ABS-like resin and will keep you posted! Thank you again for your interest!