Close

Hybrid View

Kudo3D Representative
    Hi Abrahamalincoln - We have been having a hard time to find a stl file that has a similar ring (also with the right license to print).

Does anyone else have any suggestions or files to share?

Thanks!

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by jon@kudo3D View Post
    Hi Abrahamalincoln - We have been having a hard time to find a stl file that has a similar ring (also with the right license to print).

Thanks!
    Post on here if you are having trouble finding anything. I am a 3d artist. I can make a ring with text on it in a few minutes if you need something. You could even give me a reference image to match. something like that would take a few minutes.

Kenzie

Quote Originally Posted by jon@kudo3D View Post

Thanks!
    I could design something.. here's a simple band with text. The dot over the I is the smallest feature...about 0.21 x 0.24mm.titan1 ring.jpg not practical for casting but it will print.

I say have at it if the Kudo team will use it. Did you see the one on the Kickstarter comments? It was pretty much perfect because it showed depth, text on different planes, etc. Here's the link: http://image.cn.made-in-china.com/2f...1;机.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JDK3D View Post
    I could design something.. here's a simple band with text. The dot over the I is the smallest feature...about 0.21 x 0.24mm.titan1 ring.jpg not practical for casting but it will print.