Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

haha.. you see.

And I know there's a lot of KS Campain just to sell a product cheap (+ for users) and make money (+ for productor). Like the QU-DB. Already fully made... just needed to sell.

Technician
    These are a few things I bought after their kickstarter run. You don't save very much vs the risk.

Kickstarter prices (non early bird) vs price I paid.

Lumoback
    KS = $125
    $135 version 2 via grandst.com +coupon

Printrbot Plus
    KS = $645
    v2.1 $809 via a special weekend sale

Sensordrone
    KS = $175
    $150 via coupon due to out of stock status

Filastruder
    KS = $200 - $300
    $249 direct
    Last edited by crowbar; 11-01-2013 at 11:46 PM.

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Hello. I work for Hyrel 3D.

Fair criticisms.

Since Dec 2012, and presently, we have offered and continue to offer any of our kickstarter backers a full refund if they do not want to wait for us to deliver a product that we are proud of. So far, exactly one of the 49 backers who have actually ordered a printer has taken us up on this offer.

We update the community with broadcasts of our progress, and we have been holding skype/teamviewer sessions with our backers to train them on the printers. We will not ship any until we consider the software to be ready.

We did not use kickstarter to sell a product that had already been designed, tested and built. We were truthful with the information that we were developing this product. We have gone through many revisions, and I cannot say that we won't have more. If we feel that something else needs to be improved before we ship, then we will improve it before we ship.

If you have any questions, please post them here.

Thanks,
    Davo
    http://hyrel3d.com

Engineer
    i must say, it really does look like a nice higher end and well engineered piece.

That's right! 3D printing industry is now recognized for durability and real like replicas that are used in a wide variety of prototyping and all other business applications. Today, 3D printing companies are setting the standard replicator which are very technology-based products.

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    That page (queue for orders) rarely gets updated. Yes, we are very late with deliveries. But we are delivering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12