I'm wondering if this is a common problem, but when the bed on my Creator is heated, you can physically see the left support arm warped down. For the few print jobs I've done, I've preheated the bed and leveled, but I'd be concerned that the warp won't be consistent or is putting stress on the support rods. I can still print ok, it's just a concern about not knowing what I don't know.

Anyone else notice this? Or has anyone found a good solution to reinforce the arms and/or bed platform?

Also, for what it's worth, it seems the stock aluminum platform is not flat. I'm not surprised since its just aluminum sheet and not milled plate/billet. I installed a glass platform last night and I could just get my 0.003" feeler gauge between the glass and the stock aluminum bed.

Then to top that off, it appears that the print head must sag slightly in the middle of the print bed. I'm assuming the glass is "perfectly" flat and I noticed that after leveling at the 4 locations, when the machine does the check in the center, it is a bit tighter.