Finally got the components from eBay and had time to install them
First of all I made sure to order a 110v temp controller, but the instructions show 12v -24v -220v. Assuming this is fine to use with 110v, it works somewhat anyways

Could use some help here if possible. 2 issues to figure out....

1. The 110v digital temp controller from eBay came with its own temperature probe, however seeing as how the silicone pad has one embedded into it already I decided to solder those wires to the stock connector and use it instead. The specs of these 2 separate probes are incompatible due to the fact at room temperature the probe in the silicone mat fools the temperature controller into thinking its colder than it actually is. At room temp is shows approx Minus 25 degrees, and if I select heating mode and set the temp to +25 degrees its really quite HOT (can't find my infrared thermometer right now), like way more than 25

2. the 110v digital temp controller will heat up the silicone mat and then slowly cools own without kicking back on. Sometimes it does, most times it doesn't. The instructions are brutal and are only in Chinese. Even the install pictures weren't easy to understand

I removed the bottom panel of the printer and tied the power supply for the thermostat into the supply wires of the driver (Line and neutral). If I did it again I would probably have connected the wires directly to where the 110v comes into the printer instead of sharing the power with the Meanwell driver but will fix that some other day

Any advice to those 2 issues?

Initially I had fabricated some wider aluminum brackets to make room for the 20cm x 20cm heated pad under the print area entirely but because this heated up the "Alupanel" rated for 90c , which then had to heat up the glass bed I had to change plans

Had to remove all the adhesive that came with heated pad and instead spread a thin layer of high heat silicone to the bottom side of the glass and let that cure for a couple days. Works much better this way. Also had to create aluminum flat bar standoffs to give room between the Alupanel and the glass to accommodate the thickness of the silicone pad. Then use binder clips instead of stock little clips that come with the printer