Thank you curious aardvark, for checking out the "3D Printing Materials" section of my crowd-sourced Info Towns Project.

I understand your time is limited and, as this applies to most people, the crowd-sourcing is deliberately designed for casual involvement.
The way the "ants" work is exactly how you kindly reacted when you visited the site. You spotted a possible improvement (a duplication) and you let me know. This is stigmergy in action.

These info towns do not come into perfection immediately, they may take months. Imagine over the course of the next year that many people visit the site and some of them suggest an improvement - it slowly improves. Also, it is important to realise that this is not a site that provides information as such: it provides links to exceptional information providers. This means that any information provider who thinks they have an information site better than one that is displayed, they can submit their site up to be voted for as a preferred replacement. In this way, visitors are constantly improving and updating the content.