OK, I had to share this. It was something I stole from reddit, but it's really good.

Next time someone tell you that 3D printers should be banned because you can make deadly weapons such as guns, here is what your response should be

"So you want to ban 3D printers because they can be the means to a crime? Yeah, I understand when they can make guns, illegal items and anything that can be used to commit a crime. However,"

• "Motor vehicles can be used to get away from a robbery scene, transport stolen goods, and (gasp), even run over murder targets! Should we ban motor vehicles too?"

• "While we're at it, clothing can be used as LIGATURES to choke a target to death! Maybe we should ban clothing also?!"

• "Water bottles, as innocent as they look, can inflict murder by blunt force trauma if thrown hard enough. Especially when filled with water. Wanna ban water bottles now?"
  • "Oh, speaking of, since WATER is used as the means to murder someone (by drowning), why don't we just BAN WATER?"

• "Ah, and air. The good ol' indispensable, breathable air! Without air, marijuana and some other narcotics can't grow! And arson fires can't burn! WHY DON'T WE ALSO BAN AIR WHILE WE'RE AT IT?"

• "Oh, and better ban doors next, because you can murder someone by wedging and slamming their head with a door against a doorway. Or you can immure someone trapped in a sealed room by sealing up a door with mortar and bricks!"

See, the point is, any object under the sun can be the means to commit a crime. Even dirt can suffocate someone to death but no use in banning dirt! Yes, even your son's GI Joe action-figure could be used to commit a crime. Use your imagination! ANYTHING can.
That's why it's no good to ban 3D printers just because it could be used as the means to commit a crime. It can be used for good too, you know!
Love it!