Sorry for the delayed reply... It has been a crazy week at work and I have not had time to get back to my printer.

First off, thanks for the suggestion Roberts_Clif. I tried your suggestion but, unfortunately, it did not fix my issue. I tried shielding my wires like you suggested but still had the issue after adding the tape and grounding it.

The issue I had was that my screen was grounding out to the frame as best I can guess. That may sound weird but what ultimately fixed my issue was removing the bracket that held on the screen from the frame. My best guess is that the screen (being fixed to the metal bracket with metal screws and the bracket fixed to the metal frame with metal screws) was grounding out to some other electronics in the machine. After I removed the screen from the metal frame and left it laying on my desk, separate from the machine, the printer (and screen) function perfectly. I have ran 2 long prints with no issues (8+ hours each).

In the near future I will be printing a spacer out of plastic to put between the LCD bracket and frame as well as ordering some nylon screws to attach it to the frame with. The plastic spacer and nylon screws should isolate the LCD bracket and screen from whatever electrical interference I was having from attaching the LCD bracket to the machine frame.

Thanks again for the quick responses and I hope this thread helps someone else in the future.