Well, that's info worth knowing. Thank you. I didn't know they changed the motor offering, though one can see why if they were having heat issues. I'll find out if the Z-endstop is built similar to yours on the model I select. Noted the addition of a screw adjustable endstop as a mentioned solution, seems like an easy way to avoid that hassle. I will look at the kysans again with what comes with my model and likely scratch them off the list. Like most people here, I have some fabrication/mechanics/electronics/engineering background, I was an electronics tech in the Navy, go to school for Mechanical Engineering, and work as a mechanic. The 3d print/cad stuff is a hobby currently, so budget is mediocre. I was considering a few nice models 2-3x the cost of this, fully assembled/fully enclosed, but the experience of these models has me intrigued, and I don't see the others offering better specs, better support, more/cheaper filament, etc.

I'm in the Moorhead area, I venture out the the Twin cities from time to time. Currently traveling south to avoid February in Minnesota.