Close

Threaded View

So I'm not sure what it was that I did but the printer now only needs some adjustments to steps per mm, but I'm having trouble figuring that out. The ender 4 source code is posted here and I tried using the Arduino IDE to edit the configuration.h file and insert the new steps per mm values, but when I try to upload to the printer, it says "too many decimal points in number." If I try to get the board info from my printer it says this:
    BN: Unknown board
    VID: 0403
    PID: 6001
    SN: Upload any sketch to obtain it
    The options to adjust steps per mm from within the printer's UI are disabled. Any thoughts on what to do?
    Thanks so much
    *EDIT*
    it was a typo.
    Now it says
    "Error compiling for board Arduino Mega ADK."
    *EDIT2*
    Here's the full log
    Code:
    Arduino: 1.8.7 (Windows Store 1.8.15.0) (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Mega ADK"

sketch\stepper.cpp: In function 'st_get_position_mm':

sketch\stepper.cpp:1094:101: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault

float st_get_position_mm(AxisEnum axis) { return st_get_position(axis) / axis_steps_per_unit[axis]; }

^

Please submit a full bug report,

with preprocessed source if appropriate.

See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.

lto-wrapper.exe: fatal error: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.15.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-gcc returned 1 exit status

compilation terminated.

c:/program files/windowsapps/arduinollc.arduinoide_1.8.15.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/5.4.0/../../../../avr/bin/ld.exe: error: lto-wrapper failed

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

exit status 1
    Error compiling for board Arduino Mega ADK.

This report would have more information with
    "Show verbose output during compilation"
    option enabled in File -> Preferences.
    Last edited by osterac; 09-17-2018 at 02:02 PM.