Close

Hybrid View

I posted a reply here with images shortly after yours (Roberts_Clif) and it said it needed to be approved by a moderator. At this point I'm not sure if it will show up anytime soon, so I hope one without images will work. Your solution made my prints much better, and I have several successful and usable prints now! Still a few problems like the nozzle rubbing/grinding against already printed material, seams, spaghetti, and "boogers."
    I want to thank you so much for getting me off the ground! I had been banging my head against the wall for a long time.

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by osterac View Post
    Still a few problems like the nozzle rubbing/grinding against already printed material, seams, spaghetti, and "boogers."

This could be caused by Z_Axis not moving the correct distance,

This could be caused by not enough Stepper motor current to the Z-Axis Stepper motor.
    Or
    It Could be because the Z-Axis is incorrectly adjusted.
    (The lead-screw could be binding / Tension on the wheels could too High causing drag)

Post your slicer and slicer settings this may help
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 09-04-2018 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by osterac View Post
    I posted a reply here with images shortly after yours (Roberts_Clif) and it said it needed to be approved by a moderator. At this point I'm not sure if it will show up anytime soon, so I hope one without images will work. Your solution made my prints much better, and I have several successful and usable prints now! Still a few problems like the nozzle rubbing/grinding against already printed material, seams, spaghetti, and "boogers."I want to thank you so much for getting me off the ground! I had been banging my head against the wall for a long time.
    think you need 10 posts to be allowed to add links and pictures if it is not an OP