Hello Marthalroy,, You seem to be leaving the decider with the difficulty rating. Im not sure if that should be your motivation for investing in a 3D printer. Its a hobby that will cost you a bit of cash to get started. IT will also cost you in filament as you go on. I am also new to this but its only a tool for my real hobby. I need to make parts for my real hobby which is RC Sailboat Racing.
I am sure you have done some kind of research. Just being here is a testament to that. You need to be a bit mechanically inclined to build, and understand what is going on with your printer. They do take a bit of maintenance. Dont listen if they tell you how easy it all is. These boards arent here for nothing.

Next, I would ask if you see yourself being rewarded for 3D creations. It seems you are looking for an outlet for your artistic side. This should be the main question in your decision. Sure if its too difficult to build and run a 3D printer then basically forget it. If you get one and can use it.... then Will you use it, or will it sit somewhere collecting dust until you put it up on Craig's List? 3D printing has become mainstream. Everyone is buying consumer grade printers and theres a ton of them out there now.

I would spend some time exploring a few FREE 3D Design programs. This is where you will most likely make your decision whether or not to buy a printer. Spend a few weeks finding and then using a program and do what you want to do. If you find you can do it and you like it, then you will most likely buy the printer and learn now to use it and maintain it.
I use TinkerCad by AutoDesk and am now deciding to upgrade to Fusion 360 or another of the free ones. TinkerCad can help you get started because the interface is so easy to learn. Once you master that you can graduate to something more. Good Luck.
My advice then should be, start designing and let that lead you to a printer.