Close

Hybrid View

it won't take long but please give me the measurements of the part you want me to model. I assume you want a round part with a hole in the middle.Over all diameter Center hole diameterthickness of the part in MM please

It could just be a cylinder with a hole in it and it would be tight on the filament roll so no sides would be needed. Just to make it simple.

Please let me know if the diagrams are not clear.

EDIT: Sorry I just saw your new post. I'll check it out now. PLEASE SEE MY NEXT POST.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Firepower; 08-01-2018 at 10:50 AM.

Sorry our posts crossed but what you have done is great. That will work perfectly.

I have been printing something for hours and has hours to go so I will start printing it in the morning.

I wasted years with a generic Cura and I did not select my printer. Since installing Cura from the printer site two weeks ago I have been printing quite a lot and improving each time.

I have a few things printed in PETG like the red one in the photo. So getting there.

Thanks mate for what you have done. Where are you from? I am in North Brisbane.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Firepower; 08-01-2018 at 10:55 AM.