Close
Flash Forge Inventor Series

Thread: AliExpress

AliExpress

Has anybody had experience with AliExpress. I waited more than a month and my product was never shipped. I asked for a refund and they have failed to return my money. They also said they would ship the product anyway as part of the settlement....That hasn't happened either. Any suggestions?

If the item was not shipped, you could cancel the order on your side. If that doesn't work, you'd better get Aliexpress involved. Good luck.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    the problem with aliexpress is that it's just a middleman between a lot of different chinese factories.
    Think that's where my silicon heatpad for the big delta came from.
    Had np problem with that - but different factory most likely.

Yep you need to contact aliexpress directly.

I have a dispute with them open!

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    Yeah, only buy from the AliExpress when you 1. are not looking for the highest quality 2. have no target shipping date needing to be met 3. have a low order quantity and 4. do not require custom orders. Because it is a middle man company some items will arrive within a week, others can take up to 5(!) months. As a studio I order a lot from them but mostly material resources to build up stock - clips, hooks, bearings, hose, nozzles, shafts etc. For targeted orders Alibaba is the best way but beware of high shipping prices invoiced to you after the order has arrived.