I sometimes have difficulty explaining a concept so it may be clearly understood and that is why I included the previous illustration. If you look closely at the drawing, you'll notice the similarities between a triangle bed and the four-corner bed I’m dealing with. As I stated, remove two right angle triangles from the two back corners and you have a triangle bed. The dotted lines represent where you would remove part of the bed to make it the same as a triangle bed. Tell me why the extra corners matter anymore in my case that if you added two corners to a triangle bed that is leveled with three points. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the printer has been running all afternoon and has not missed a beat. The three-point system is working fine. I adjusted the two points at the front of the bed for the right clearance then moved the bed forward and adjusted the back point. I did have to return the bed back to the front a couple of times until it was level but it took far less time than usual. The proof is in the pudding, as they say. Maybe I have a case of the bumblebee syndrome, I didn’t know I couldn’t do it so it works.
3_point.jpg