@ Curious, I'm building a stepper mount, but a cover. SO not strength involved, just for the strain relief. It's going on my CNC plasma table that I'm building so it'll be outside in the sun and from what I've heard PLA is no bueno for that. I'm using PLA + and it's prints beautifully.

Another question how long can I print at 240-250 ish on a stock CR-10S, because I'm trying to recreate the original part I made with Hatchbox PETG that came out perfect with 100% infill and pretty much no stringing, but not as strong as I thought it would be, but can't remember the profile I used as I've messed with it so much. I'm now printing the part again with 30% infill as MJF55 suggested and I'm getting some stringing, not much I can probably brush it off easily. I'm just wondering if my machine is behaving correctly as I'm new to 3D printing.

I'd like to be in control of all my settings and I'm using a profile I found for Simplify3D, does any other have settings for Cura for PETG so I can enter them manually so I know what's going on? I've read some good articles and most don't mention retracts and all that, they say print like PLA, but lower fan speed, lower bed by another sheet of paper, print slower and print from 230-250.