Does anyone have any advice please? I have attached an image below of what I am getting printed sometimes, this is when I actually manage to get filament out of the extruder.

So far I have;
- Calibrated the extruder head, followed by a bed level (this calibration sorts the auto leveller). Tested the print level height with a piece of paper between the nozzle and print bed
- Run the "Load Filament" option which feeds filament through the extruder smoothly, there doesnt appear to be any issue here
- Removed the extruder cover, taken off the stepper motor, then checked that the print nozzle is clear
- Looked at the stepper gear, this is clean. The pinch wheel or whatever it's called has a good grip on the filament, it actually leaves marks on the filament when it has passed through

Sometimes when printing a raft this comes out ok, my settings are 20mm/s to print this off. However the infill then either does not stick to the bed, or when it does it comes out very inconsistent. I can hear the extruder motor making a click noise and the filament is being fed about 1mm every half second or so. Should this be a smooth continuous push?

The printer has 552 hours on it, although I think thats powered on time, not pure print time. I have another Flashforge Finder that is a month older than this one and it is going strong, I have no issues with that. Although the printer is in a different location so it will be hard to chop and change parts for testing.

IMG_1869.jpg
IMG_1870.jpg