Close

Hybrid View

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by greatestalive View Post
    Today I was visiting the Flashforge website and I saw that they have a new 3D printer coming out, which i was totally unaware of. It's called the dreamer. Does anyone know when this is being released?

I have ordered one and I'm working with it since more than 4 weeks. If you need more information. I'm here.

Thomas

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Terteros View Post
    I have ordered one and I'm working with it since more than 4 weeks. If you need more information. I'm here.

Thomas
    Yes!

2 questions please,

1) Did you have a flashforge dual or flashforge before this one?
    2) can you name some improvements in the prints you have seen if so?

(I dont mean the improvements in the machine) I want to know what the output of these are like, every screen shot so far has been usual printed stuff and you can't tell what machine it came from.

Student
    Hi

Sorry for the delay...

1) Flashforge dual extruder
    2) it's my first 3d printer, but for the price I think it's ok. Some prints are very good, some prints makes problem. My experience is following: when the STL file is made very "smooth" (I don't know the word), then the prind get out also "smooth". I'm still in the "investigation mode" :-)

Got mine last week. Made only a very simple print for initial testing using the flashforge software, and they turned up ok. It's also my first bot so I can't give you a good comparison. When I opened up the box my horizontal X axis was clearly a bit out of square so a had to loosen up a screw and fix it by hand, also I think I can get a better print quality by tuning up the settings or changing to a more complex g code software, but info on the right parameters is really scarce right now, gonna try to start off with the "creator" settings and work up from there. I was happy with the wifi settings, the printer can work similar to a wifi router, providing is own network that your pc can connect to, or it can work as a regular wifi printer that gets connected to your existing wifi network.

Student
    Hi Johnny Chimpo

My WiFi doesn't work. How did you setup? I think I have did everything as described, but without success.

Thomas