Close

Hybrid View

3d printers on Kickstarter are a dime a dozen. Some end up being successful, but many fail. Your friend's warnings are probably more about that. I would be very, very cautious about backing one.

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    Overall, Mooz looks like a steal of a deal.
    Yet looking closer there are some 'hooks and eyes' as the Dutch proverb goes.
    Like, why does there have to be a Mooz 2 at all? And why is the mixing head extruder computer animated?
    This makes me think they haven't thought everything out completely.
    Yet for the price it is always worth a try Keep us informed! I would love to compare it with the Snapmaker once I receive it.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphzoontjens View Post
    Overall, Mooz looks like a steal of a deal.
    Yet looking closer there are some 'hooks and eyes' as the Dutch proverb goes.
    Like, why does there have to be a Mooz 2 at all? And why is the mixing head extruder computer animated?
    This makes me think they haven't thought everything out completely.
    Yet for the price it is always worth a try Keep us informed! I would love to compare it with the Snapmaker once I receive it.
    HAHAHA nice quotes, im not really sure if im gonna buy this one guys but lets see if im going to buy this one i let you guys know

Yes but there are also some that very successful and deliver their product :s