Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
Most of the printer heads are 0.4mm. Is there a reason you are using 0.5mm? In theory 0.4 should give you a better xy regulation. Can the nozzels be swaped or do you need an entire new extruder?
Nozzles can be swapped out easily. Since we don't restrict you to a certain manufacturer, some people will use the cheapest filament they can find. The very cheap filaments have sometimes clogged the smaller nozzles, but not the .5mm - so that is what we are using at present.

So the new extruders will do everything the current ones but a little bit more. Is there a estimated time frame when these extruders will become available?
We should have them available by the end of the summer.

Is it possible to upgrade to the digital gauge when ordering? The digital one is advertized with some features for automation. Can you be more specific about the differences?
The digital gauges are not integrated to the software, and we don't plan to offer them until they are. However, you can obtain a digital dial gauge and attach it to our mounting block for the analog gauge if you need to. We still feel that the +/- .0005" (~13 microns) we achieve with the analog gauge is satisfactory.

I would really love to learn more about the tweaking, if you don't mind. You should make some videos for teaching your customers.
We are making and posting videos regularly. I post them here when they are available. The tweaking includes live (while printing) adjusting of the Z positioning at present, and the next software release should include live rate of flow adjustments.

I wrote you an email two days ago. I'm hoping to hear from you soon! And thanks for all your support!
I don't see your email, so I will PM you.