Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Super Moderator
    3D printer newbie from Saskatchewan. Been interested in 3D printing for some time, but wasn't really willing to commit $1000+ to it.

Then I saw Peachy, make by guys from my province, for $100 and was sold on it.

Quote Originally Posted by myearwood View Post
    Hi there

I joined as a beta tester. I've already got a reprap-based filament print and I've got a delta style printer due to be shipped any day now.

I've got a few years of experience with 3d printing, modeling and upgrading.

I can say, all the electronics, tightening the bands, the failings of various components along the way have been frustrating. I'd like to see a printer that does not have all those things that can go wrong.

The Peachy looks like a great alternative.

Mike
    Hi Mike, hope to read something about your experience with PP in the future on this forum ..... hopefully this year ;-)

Hi All,

The names Lance, I joined at the Pro level. This will be my first 3D printer but I have helped a friend of mine from day one with his PrintrBot Jr. and will be helping him build his newer Cartesian and Delta printer soon when they come in. I always said when Stereo-lithography became more affordable I would get one and he is basically holding me to it. I started at the basic early bird level on day one but then fell in love with the concepts behind the Peachy and decided to up to the pro level.

The thing I am most looking forward to is comparing the prints which come out of the Pro model to my friends PrintrBot Jr., Kossel Pro, and phoenix printers. XD

Hi, I'm Craig. Currently living in Arizona. I've been itching to get into 3D printing for a while now and this is the first 3D Printer I will own. I really like the potential of a low-cost stereolithography 3D printer. And I like what i've seen so far!

Hello all,
    I'm Brian from Massachusetts - I'm a 36 year old maker. I have a lulzbot Taz 4 3d printer currently and just fell in love with the idea of the peachy. It's been a long road but it has been very interesting to watch the development of this printer. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Brian

I'm a backer from Macon, Ga. Waiting for my Peachy to arrive.

Hello,
    My name is Henri Delebecque (France).
    I apologize for my limited english.
    I backed the peachy printer project in October 2013, choosing a printer kit ($100).
    I have been surprised to discover that a software package was available on the peach printer web site, and pre-order was available.
    The last message I received was the Kickstarter project update #20, in June 2014.
    Please, could you tell me if I'm a extraordinary case ?
    Thanks

I was very tempted to buy the beta tester level, but realized that I didn't really have the time so wouldn't do a good job. I do have a printrbot which it ok, but not great. I'm hoping the resolution on this one will be much finer.

I'm a retired computer support critter currently involved in a Men's Shed in Wellington, NZ and a new backer for the Peachy Printer. I've wanted something like this for a while but this is the first product that I could consider affordable. I wish them heaps of luck with it.

I have several questions about the concept and design but I'll post them on the appropriate thread.

Btw why am I listed as a Junior Member? I'm 69 already!

Student
    Hi. Olaf from Germany. I've joined as Beta Tester.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast