Close

Hybrid View

Hi my name is Tom, I'm 25 from London and I've backed it for the kit and the tub. As soon as this lovely piece of engineering is in my hands I'll be straight down to the London Hack Space to set it up as a long-term loan for them. Since it is a 3D printer in a hackspace it will then immediatly break without reason and we'll all have so much fun by adding our own "improvements".

First plans are to add an arduino and LCD display to throw out statistics such as current layer, resin depth, drips per second, and estimated print time. Look forward to seeing all your updates!

Quote Originally Posted by Velyks View Post
    Hi my name is Tom, I'm 25 from London and I've backed it for the kit and the tub. As soon as this lovely piece of engineering is in my hands I'll be straight down to the London Hack Space to set it up as a long-term loan for them. Since it is a 3D printer in a hackspace it will then immediatly break without reason and we'll all have so much fun by adding our own "improvements".

First plans are to add an arduino and LCD display to throw out statistics such as current layer, resin depth, drips per second, and estimated print time. Look forward to seeing all your updates!
    A lill off topic but i guess you wont be needing to add a arduino nor LCD display,
    Since you can attach your Smartphone/pc to it, And your Smartphone can also work as LCD since it should be able to get the same information.

What is a better idea is adding a sort of Raspberry pi and get it wireless :P

I'm Ben, from London (or there abouts!), backed for the kit and the reservoir.
    I'm a big RaspberryPi fan, lack of microphone port might be a stumbling block to start with

The Peachy will be my first 3D printer, looking forward to "making" things!