Hi Amir,
I'm Don Sander, an electrical engineer with a MS in electrooptical physics, and an inventor, entrepreneur, and scavenger of free anything. I recently lucked into a 55-gallon drum of clear UV cured resin. I suspect it has a higher viscosity than Peachy Juice, though I may be able to thin it. Do you know the viscosity of Peachy Juice (in centistokes or Zahn cup) or the maximum viscosity resin that Peachy can print with? My resin is Quakercoat 021-UV Clear. It can be thinned with Sartomer 5102 monomer (not sure where to get that yet). Do you want a sample of the resin to experiment with? I hope to find out what dyes can be added to it. I am looking at using a peristaltic pump to replace the drip system after I get my Peachy up and running with Peachy Juice. I hope the pump (or two pumps) will speed the print process and can be used to raise and lower the resin level between slices to ensure all the previously cured areas are coated with fresh wet resin. You can see my thought process on page 5 of The Peachy Printer Suggestion Thread.
Thanks, DonS