I was called by the local police to find out about the situation about the printer.
I informed him that the printer is still sitting here packed in a box waiting for a shipping label
He informed me that he would contact EZ3d to tell them of the status and why they have not received their printer
LESS then 5 minutes later I got this email

Hi,

I will be sending you a label to return the unit. However I need to get some information from you as well as an outline for moving forward.

I need:
(1) Your phone number to process the FedEx label.
(2) Is it in the same size box as before? (18"x14"x12") weighing 39 pounds?

To avoid court, we've agreed to pay for the return shipping under the following circumstances:
- The unit must arrive in the same condition it was sent to you in meaning that nothing is assembled. You will also be charged for any damages that occur during shipment. We will have video documentation of the opening of the package available for any disputes.

Cody B. Daig
General Partner
Ez3D

Hi,

I do not have a phone number associated with your order as you left that field empty when ordering, and unfortunately FedEx will not allow me to create a label without one.

Thanks!

Cody B. Daig
General Partner
Ez3D

I find that strange when your brother called me several times

Also how did you have the police call me If you dont have my number?

Quote Originally Posted by vicsrc View Post
Do as described above

complain to your credit card company.
I was refunded in full.
Also the parts are inferior and all dont fit.
If they threaten you with a law suit to get thier parts back make them send you a shipping label because you should not have to pay for shipping twice.
Also did they send you some sort of agreement paper? I didnt sign nor see anything about return policy which didnt exist at the time of my purchase, and I will return the box of junk as soon as they pay for the shipping....