Quote Originally Posted by Roberts_Clif View Post
Not saying this is your problem. Putting out Information so you can test and see if this problem exists. It sound so much like what happened to me.
And was told to buy all sorts of parts to fix the problem only to find it was EFI. trying to save others money.

I understand, had my first 3D printer 6 months before experiencing troubles, and only after doing a simple modification. Thou did unwrap cable harness moving cabling to and SD cable happened to get too close to the Stepper drivers. Made a video Of 3D Printer errors then moved the wire stop erring.

2nd Printer started erring when I upgraded to Marlin thou not really a fair statement as I updated firmware and hardware the day I got the2nd Printer. I had firmware on 1st Printer already tested.

https://youtu.be/K-PwF8m13XE

Today I can anything without errors. If I remove the EFI Shield the errors begin as soon as I turn the Printer on and look at the directory for what to print.
I extended the cables and isolated the controller away from the printer. No change. Issue still persists.

I ordered a new Mega and RAMPS from Amazon. If the issue still remains after I try those then I am over it. I won't sink any more money into this thing. I'll probably put it up for sale or convert it into a cartesian and see if it works that way.