Close

Thread: Built Printers

Hybrid View

Thanks for the update!

Pete,

Thank you for that update, keeps me very happy and excited to see the progress.

Was moving the mirrors done through Blender, or was it done through some sort of calibration program?

I am just so amazed at how this thing operates. Can't wait to get mine! After beta anyway

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicDan View Post
    Was moving the mirrors done through Blender, or was it done through some sort of calibration program?
    Calibration program. For the moment the peachy tool chain is not run through blender, they are working on that and I should expect that will still constitute the main mode of operation by the time users get devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Aztecphoenix View Post
    I saw the webcam in your first post (Logitech C920) they don't do so well in low light situations, how do you plan to compensate?
    Oooo close, but I'm much more of a cheapskate in this area, it's a c270 (but respect none the less).

I have somewhat of an LED fettish, I go from uW (I have one in an acrylic block I made, I'm aiming for 15 years!) to 100W (Ouch!). I'll sort something in this area I suspect :-)