Close

Hybrid View

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    A 3D printer is a great tool for most careers involving some kind of creativity or creative thinking.
    As a hobby, I don't think there are many better and more versatile ones.
    Even as a household tool it is worth buying one for the sake of being to repair and customize things as well as create artistic items that would otherwise be costly.
    Customization is a key point and if you have an art background there are tons of ideas. For example you can create scaffolds for sculpting onto, decorative pieces or mathematical 3D patterns to incorporate into art pieces.

yes , I agree 3d printer is a great tool for most careers involving some kind of cre

Quote Originally Posted by ralphzoontjens View Post
    A 3D printer is a great tool for most careers involving some kind of creativity or creative thinking.As a hobby, I don't think there are many better and more versatile ones.Even as a household tool it is worth buying one for the sake of being to repair and customize things as well as create artistic items that would otherwise be costly.Customization is a key point and if you have an art background there are tons of ideas. For example you can create scaffolds for sculpting onto, decorative pieces or mathematical 3D patterns to incorporate into art pieces.
    yes , I agree 3d printer is a great tool for most careers involving some kind of creativity and 3d printer as a good hobby doing a 3D Printing market has a potential for growth on the global prospect.