yep lots of colours and even textures of filaments available.

Clear/transparent is a sort of moot point.
The filament is lovely and clear and then you print, what is basically, a really messed up prism type structure and do a of of light deflection and it becomes sort of clear-ish :-)

There is stuff you can paint on that is suposed to make it clear. But if anyone round here has done that - I've missed it.

And if you're running harddrives at 70c - switch the damn thing off !
Or use ssd's

Never understood this obsession amateurs have with over clocking stuff.
You buy a cpu and then spend a couple hundred bucks on silly cases and cooling systems.
When that money would have been much better spent on a faster processor that didn't need overclocking in the first place.

I know, as a professional system builder for the past 25 years, I often look at what enthusiasts do and shudder. pc magazines and youyube have a lot to answer for lol

But anytime you've got a hardrive running at 70c, you've got serious issues, the 5mm gap between drives sounds like one of them :-)

The best thing you can do to a computer. Is take the see-thru case side with all the snazzy leds on - that is keeping the heat in the computer and remove completely.

Then just have a couple decent fans blowing across everything and blowing the heat out.

It might not be as pretty, but it won't overheat and explode either :-)