If you can go to 15" diameter, I'd be able to print it, but it would still have to be in six pieces, as the amount of time involved for such a large item is prohibitive in a single piece print. I didn't pay too close attention to my slicer results, but at one point it was in the neighborhood of 75 hours for the entire model! Reduction to 15" or so means a reduction in support material and printing time by a substantial amount.

Good that the clips can integrate at the rim, as it prevents the requirement for support material under the clip when the segment is printed in a vertical orientation. Additional printing time and material reduction as a result.

If you can find a printing service that will do 15" in diameter, the entire model should be printable in a single piece, with supports, as the model will have to have a tilt and supports for the clip portion. If the clips could be added as an assembly, many things improve with respect to quantity production.

I don't know injection molding practices per se, but recognize that integrated clips would make for a very complex mold. Read "very complex mold" as "very expensive!"

I'm working on a project in my alleged mind that involves producing 160 pieces of a much smaller model. Less complex design means less difficulty, but still almost two hours per unit on the 3D printer. I am hoping instead to create a silicone mold for either four or eight pieces and create resin casting parts rather than 3D printed ones.

Your clip design would also complicate such a production plan. The disk would be easily resin cast in silicone but for the clips. A big advantage to casting is that you could create the part in the aforementioned six pieces, glue them together, sand and acetone smooth the surface to a beautiful finish and make the mold from that. The result would be no layer lines and no glue lines in the resin part created from the mold.

I've had dozens of hair-brained ideas in my life. Some of them are now far more possible than before, simply because of 3D printing, resin/silicone casting, home hobby mills and lathes and so many maker-related developments. It would be great to be in my teens or twenties now!