457.2 mm in diameter with 6.3 mm thickness is indeed a large print. With three clips, you could split the model radially along 120° arcs and get parts that can be printed on many of the larger consumer grade printers.

In the STL file, the clip is inboard of the raised rim. Is that part of the design or could the outside of the clip be flush with the rim edge? If it can be flush, the dome third could be printed with the clip in vertical orientation reducing the amount of support needed.

Further with that thought, the "pie slices" could then incorporate a tongue and groove joining or a few tabs and slots. I think tongue and groove would be a better choice, as it would provide easier post-processing. The groove or recessed slots are not going to be a perfect fit and the groove would be easier to sand out than tiny slots. On the other hand, a series of longer slots with shorter tabs would also work and perhaps provide a compromise level of design. With 6.3 mm thickness, the slots and tabs can be 2 mm with slightly more than 2 mm on top and bottom for glue bonding.

If printed in ABS, an acetone solvent can created a welded join, probably the strongest for such a model.

Postscript: I was wrong about the size. I used Meshmixer, resized it to match the dimensions noted, then chopped it up at the 120° points. It's an inch too tall to be printed in my printer. That would mean 60° segments, one triple set with clips, one triple set without. Double the workload in post processing, but still something that can be done with determination and patience. After running it through the slicer with the above considerations in mind, I would expect that you'd pay more than one hundred dollars and perhaps triple that. I'd give it a shot at a hundred bucks, but only with the understanding that the resulting model may not be perfect appearance and perfect fit with the six segments being the biggest factor.

You'd want to re-design the model to incorporate the individual segments for accuracy's sake. My butchering was done by eyeball, as I didn't have the source material and don't know how to use that program. The tongue and groove or slot and tab portion might be better off supplanted by flat face gluing, just to save labor.