The best approach is prevention. Don't let it get wet in the first place. Lots of folks take a dry box approach, you might look that up on Thingiverse. Most use desiccant, but there are also some small dehumidifiers around. I think the small dehumidifiers are mostly a little heater. Cheap, easily re-sealable, air tight (mostly) containers are available at Sam's Club, Walmart, Target and others. One brand is Sterilite. (https://www.target.com/p/sterilite-1...h/-/A-15066036 ) There are many others. Also several folks on Thingi have designed clips to hold the lids on them down more tightly. Another approach is to use really big Zip Lock bags with desiccant in them as well. But be gentle as the zip lock bags will hole easily.

Be very careful not to get the temperature on your filament too high as you try to dry it. You know this stuff does melt... I have heard reports of drying filament (or keeping it in a slightly warm oven for several hours) both working, or having zero effect. I have two rolls of ABS that sounds like popcorn when I print with it. Little bubbles form as it comes out of the nozzle when ever I use it. It came from the factory that way and I have tried "drying" it in the oven but that didn't seem to do anything at all.

Good luck.