Update: I checked the retractions. They're showing every layer, all parts, always on the left or right side (respective to the photos) I'll take a closer look at the parts but I'm starting to believe retraction is not my issue.

Maybe my Qidi bed is weird. Some quick info, the blue sticky layer popped today on one side in the middle of my first large print. I pushed it back down mid print and then pressed out any air bubbles when print was done. I don't think that's the issue since this is happening middle and not left or right but maybe my bed is an issue. I will level it again (I just trued both extruders last night. My left was lower by just a bit)

I will also check out the wire harness you mentioned.

Good call on checking the hardware. I was dead focused on a software solution (because I'm so new this software is very complicated)

Also, my first thread. I hope to be around here a lot. I run a very small ecommerce business, I survive on my research, and I am truly hoping to incorporate 3D printing into my business (probably not directly but as a completely new diversification of what I already do)