Close

Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Roxy, files merged. My 'ConfigurationStore.h' was identical and only a few modifications in 'ConfigurationStore.cpp' were necessary. It helped to have yours to analyze. Best part, it compiled perfectly. Will do some tests now and report back. Thanks...

Edit (Reporting Back):
    Working perfectly. Very, very nice...!
    Last edited by RobH2; 08-06-2014 at 09:49 PM.
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

I am not sure what is going on but my G29 is screwy and I only just found it out. I can do a G28 or even a G30 but only with G29 does this happen. What happens is it will go scanning my bed then finish. Alright, but from then on any direction I tell the head to move, via pronterface, makes all axis move simultaneously by that much. When I do a G28, or a G30, the issue disappears. Almost acts as if something is left on that shouldn't be. Any ideas what is going on?

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
    I am not sure what is going on but my G29 is screwy and I only just found it out. I can do a G28 or even a G30 but only with G29 does this happen. What happens is it will go scanning my bed then finish. Alright, but from then on any direction I tell the head to move, via pronterface, makes all axis move simultaneously by that much. When I do a G28, or a G30, the issue disappears. Almost acts as if something is left on that shouldn't be. Any ideas what is going on?
    Did you install Roxy's enhanced bed levelling code, or are you just using the standard ABL changes to the Configuration.h? If you are using Roxy's code, did ABL work properly before you added the enhancements?

Quote Originally Posted by brucehvn View Post
    Did you install Roxy's enhanced bed levelling code, or are you just using the standard ABL changes to the Configuration.h? If you are using Roxy's code, did ABL work properly before you added the enhancements?
    I spotted this issue after I installed his code so I fell back to the original code and it did the exact same thing. Something funky in the G29 coding, that I can't find, and that is not in the G28 or the G30. I went looking to see if could spot something that was possibly left out of G29 from 28 and 30 but no go.

Student
    I spotted this issue after I installed his code so I fell back to the original code and it did the exact same thing. Something funky in the G29 coding, that I can't find, and that is not in the G28 or the G30. I went looking to see if could spot something that was possibly left out of G29 from 28 and 30 but no go.
    Hmm, very strange. You mentioned this issue in Pronterface. Have you actually tried to start a print (that does G29) and does it also move all the axes instead of just one?

Well, I did but I wasn't looking for this issue and the problem I had was that my print was jacked up by a lot so all it did was ooze and this may be why. I have printed numerous times just never with auto bed leveling.

Configuration is 2 to 3 months old and the rest I just downloaded this morning.

OK... Because there was more 'mature' code in your Marlin_main.cpp file. We can proceed however you want. Probably, it wouldn't hurt for me to cross all of the current changes over to my code base. After doing that, it probably will make sense to cross your Configuration.h settings over to the new Configuration.h (although I don't see a problem with what you have) I can do that for you in a few minutes. At that point we will both have the same code base and we can start figuring out what you are seeing and why it is happening. Will that work for you?

Works for me.

Works for me.
    I have a couple of questions.

• Are you up and running OK right now without the Auto Bed Leveling stuff going? Or are you totally shut down?

• How bad does it inconvenience you if we start working on your issue in the next day or two? (I have to find the time to get stuff crossed over to the new code base and I'm running around right now like a one armed wall paper hanger.)

• What did you mean by saying you have your current version highly customized for yourself? Do you mean you have added code in a lot of places, or do you just mean the Configuration.h file has been customized for your setup?

Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast