Close

Threaded View

The Nxxx is just the check sum/line number Repetier host uses, it can just be toggled on and off. G29 n99 just went through a normal 3x3 grid, no error message. Tried changing MIN_Z_POSITION to -8 (slightly more than my probe z offset) seems to have made the problem worse, now rather than moving up a fraction and reading 0 it moves up over 8mm and reads 0!!!! What the hell have i done wrong? You're right though, get this problem sorted first before wishing for more.

As soon as I get home I will try switching the max software endstop to false and see if that helps. I must have done something wrong if the n parameter isn't working. I haven't tried the e parameter as that's the main thing I wanted to stop, v does as you said and t works as it should, seems strange it's only the n parameter that's being ignored, plus it's a new copy of marlin so scratching my head at the moment.

I haven't tried to level my bed manually since last removal so it made me chuckle that .5mm difference from corner to corner is hugely excessive. Reminded me of a joke about accuracy. Cabinet makers work to the closest 1/16 inch, carpenters the closest 1/8 inch and joiners work to the closest pub. In this case you're the cabinet maker and I just need a drink .
    I will try and level it out more each time I run a test.
    Last edited by brainscan; 06-25-2014 at 05:58 AM.