Quote Originally Posted by Egon van Engelen View Post
Hi Roxy, would it be possible to do something like they do with the Repetier firmware?
Yes, that should be possible. The logic should map over. But I don't think very many people are using Repetier. Is that assumption not correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Egon van Engelen View Post
With normal PLA I have no problems but I can't get Lay-wood to stick on my mirror build plate so I'm using a acrylic plate on top of it which seems to stick much better.
However this plate has a few bumps and cracks but nothing worth compensating for. But after doing the G29 I get a very messy first layer because of the uneven spots.
I would like the auto calibration to only pick 3 points (delta printer) and only compensate for that, do you think this is possible with Marlin?
Well... I'm not sure if I followed everything, but it sounds like that acrylic plate is not very flat. Is that what you mean by 'uneven spots' ? As far as only doing 3 spots on a Delta printer, that should be just a matter of turning on the right options and setting where the 3 measurements will be taken on the bed. I would encourage you to do more than 3 spots, but if your bed is pretty flat and level, you may get good results with that.