Close

Hybrid View

Why does your z lower before extending probe? Mine always goes up during homing before extending it to give clearance. From your video it seems if the nozzle was at 1mm when you home it would crash straight away, or am I missing something. Sorry I know you're trying to fix the y axis but I just thought it looked odd.

**Edit - Also I was reading through your posts again and am confused why you switched safe homing off again. Earlier when it was switched on AbuMaia said it no longer had the bad y movement (this is good isn't it?) and that it now probed at the correct place (187 not 197) the only problem was trying to home each axis individually which also seemed to work but not how AbuMaia expected. If I home x then y then z I get the same error but if I home all axis together, x and y go first then probe moves diagonally to centre with 10 mm lift extends probe and homes. It just seemed like you made some progress then possibly got mixed up. Sorry if I've totally misread things.
    Last edited by brainscan; 07-28-2014 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Is there some confusion?