Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
I edited that post up above... I screwed up and typed 'max' when it should have been 'min'.
Right now, you have the DISABLE_MIN_ENDSTOP's disabled...

//#define DISABLE_MIN_ENDSTOP

But I did a quick search of the code base and that isn't going to help your situation. That #define controls whether the hardware pins on the microprocessor are active and can be used to watch the switches. It isn't a software thing to enable going past the limits.

OK... With that all said... I ran a little test. I did a G28 and G29 and everytime it probed the bed I put my finger under the Z-Probe so it was thinking the bed was 1/2" higher than it really is. With my Configuration.h settings, I was able to use PronterFace to drive the nozzle well into negative Z space and go as far down as I wanted. This might be something else to test when you bring PronterFace up because it is possible the problem is with the Repetier client. And if not... I've attached my Configuration.h so you can compare the #defines and see what might help.
Well we might be getting somewhere just not sure if its one forward two back. I installed pronterface and I can now move the nozzle down to the bed using the jogging control but it still moves away from the bed when issued a G1 command. I havent tried a test print to see if it will work on its own yet but not hopeful. I also tried to issue G29 n4 and G29 n5 and was given this error
>>>g29 n 5
SENDING:G29 N 5
Error:Line Number is not Last Line Number+1, Last Line: 0
[ERROR] Error:Line Number is not Last Line Number+1, Last Line: 0

Resend: 1
>>>g29 n 4
SENDING:G29 N 4
Error:Line Number is not Last Line Number+1, Last Line: 0
[ERROR] Error:Line Number is not Last Line Number+1, Last Line: 0

The v and t parameter still work.