Close

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by brainscan View Post
    Hi I was hoping someone could help me, ive just tried to change a new version of marlin_main.cpp with the new code youve supplied but i cant get it to compile in arduino. Keeps pointing to the static float probe_pt saying too few arguments to function. I must have done something wrong but cant see what it is.
    Any help is much appreciated.
    Not a big deal! Go back and re-read the directions: Pay attention to the part in BOLD: Holler if you have any more problems or questions...

• At the top of the newly inserted code, enable one of the four lines that corresponds to your printer's configuration. If your origin is at the front left of your bed, you don't have to do anything. That is enabled by default.

//#define ORIGIN_BACK_LEFT
    //#define ORIGIN_FRONT_RIGHT
    //#define ORIGIN_BACK_RIGHT
    #define ORIGIN_FRONT_LEFT

• Search for the probe_pt() function. It will look like this: static float probe_pt(float x, float y, float z_before) Delete it. It is roughly 20 lines long. Replace it with the probe_pt.c code attached to this post.

• Save the changes to Marlin_Main.cpp and pull your Configuration.h file into the text editor.
    Last edited by Roxy; 06-23-2014 at 08:03 PM.