AZGTi

you defend CEL without valid arguments, and without reading my message completely.

Who speaks about warranty ? Certainly not me, that is not the issue here.
Did you see what all happened in the support ticket communication ?
I really don't think so. Support stated THEMSELF that this print head should NOT have been replaced, that it was END OF LIFE, statement of CEL, not mine.

And to make matters a lot worse, they were not able to diagnose the second problem (blown seal), although for a trained CEL technician this should have been obvious.

To conclude: keep wandering: WHAT caused them to ban me ?
Please ask on the CEL forum, investigate, please ...
I'm very curious what that could be, they also deleted or deactivated my account on their ticket service.
I would really like to know.

You claim to be very active on this forum (so am I), but I can't remember you at first glance.
I could investigate, but, o no, I'm even prevented from READING the forum now, that's how bad CEL reacted.
In effect: they refuse me as a client, despite the fact I have their product and every right to have it fixed.

I'm not the only one with problems regarding service to my robox unit.
Go ahead and investigate a lot more.
Someone mailed me yesterday what happened with that most recent topic, complaining about CEL support.
Vanished ...
So I published it here.

I communicate with CEL clients outside the forum, where I see 2 things:
- lot's of complaints about CEL support and CEL not taking responsibility for their mistakes
- lot's of customers simply being afraid to speak out their mind in public, because they fear loosing hardware support or worse, getting their forum messages deleted.