Thanks CA. Yeah, Still love the K200. Its printing like a champ. I wonder why so many folks don't like it. Probably can set it up correctly. I had gotten a clone E3D a while back ( like last year ) and designed / modified the effector to use it, dual part cooling fans and optical sensor probe. Waited a long time to install, but finally had a major molten blob on my print head, so the opportunity presented itself. I have to say, there is marginal improvement vs the stock setup. I do like the auto probing / distortion correction. Need ( well could use) a few improvements to my design but over all, i'm happy. Finally re-tried PETG ( was not happy with original results last year, but now I have it dialed in. TPU is next.
Yeah, the bigger delta build is a hobby type build, I just wanted a bigger build surface area. Your recommended 350mm is huge. I love watching the delta do its think. Mesmerizing. I may just take the easy rout and get a Creality CR-10 or Tevo Tornado. Build are I want, Good price, large support group. I keep hearing the Borg say "you will be assimilated; resistance is futile" Ehhh, whats the fun in that.

Wonder whats up with your PrintBite. Mine is still working great, even at 50*, but you use it more than me. Wonder if it eventually goes bad. May want to contact the manufacturer. I still highly recommend it, thanks for pointing me to it.