Quote Originally Posted by LambdaFF View Post
I juste meant that if you look at 3d printers customer forums they usually had a rough start : production quality, production development, delivery damages, tech support Team size... A frustrating experience overall.

My opinion is with a chinese company no one's heard of you might be stacking the deck against yourself. But that's juste m'y opinion.

For printers with similar or bigger volume look at the boots v2.5 triple extruder or the printrbot gov2 also triple extruder...

boots v2.5 triple extruder looks really nice and very cheap, with good layer resolution at 50 microns and with very large build volume. it also has auto levelling plate, what an amazing feature.
the only thing i am worried about is that the frame doesn't really look stable. the arms are hanging from elastic bands which are used for the auto levelling feature, its not sturdy at all.
Moreover getting a printer from a kickstarter project is really risky, its like you are being used to test their printers, which is the same when buying a new printer from a fairly new company such as mankati.

Quote Originally Posted by Trhuster View Post
I have seen it printing trough a webcam. The owner think it is overall good but he did not like the hotends and did change it to e3d i think it was. He has a thread here: http://zortraxfans.xooit.eu/t22-Mankati-samples.htm
if you see the link that Trhuster posted you can see the first issue experienced by a manakti user.

The best thing to do right now is to sit and wait