yeah, i dont do any engine work, just audio and some interior repair like sunroofs, seats. my shop also dose convertable tops but no drive train stuff, but you know, im out in Cali Right now im doing a $8-9k sound system in a Chevelle but yeah, fun stuff. Id post pictures but dont have many and kinda sid tracking off topic here XD

Doing some more research im finding those motors I found are a little too weak which is why they are so cheap but I found some stronger ones (39oz with 16t pullys attached) for $7 BUT only 10v coils on them so i keep digging. Im taking my time and making sure I get a good set of parts before I get anything ordered. Ive got enough useless parts laying around as it is. dont need to add to it.

This is what happens when you are the Son of a car mechanic and an electronics engineer. Dad was the mechanic, mom worked for all sorts of electronics companies, Watskin Jhonson and many others. heck, she even worked on part of the B2s original navigation system back when it was new.