Close

Threaded View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    okay @ hook13
    Firstly you CANNOT get everything on your list for 300 ? what ?:- bucks, pounds, australian dollars, canadian dollars, shekels - give us a clue here :-)

Secondly: ALL ender products and most creality products are not easy to use and almost certainly WILL require, modifying, rebuilding and serious tinkering.

Either raise your budget OR lower your build volume.

Let us know where you are in the world and I'll see what's around.

Thi is NOT really a good time to get into 3d printing.
    Most retailers have low or no stock in a lot of products, printer prices have gone up and filament is the most expensive I've ever seen it.

Have a look at the monoprice:
    voxel nice machine, smallish build volume, but fits all your other criteria/
    maker select plus - another $60 (I'm, assuming you are american as you lot often don't realise it's a big world with lots of countries and currencies ;-) This is a really nice machine, closest to the original prusa I3 you can probably get and a good price because of it.

Another one to have a look at is the Sovol 01: https://www.amazon.com/Sovol-Upgrade...s%2C335&sr=8-1

About as good a non-actual-prusa design i3 as you can get. Large friendly facebook group and the company is still young enough and small enough to still care what their customers think :-)
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 05-17-2020 at 03:17 PM.