Good day, I just signed up, most forums I am on have a dedicated forum with a sticky thread for new member introductions, since that isn't here, I am just going to introduce myself and give an explanation of why i am here...I started in 3D printing in 2022 and printed a mess of things for my now late wife, and myself to use around the house. I stepped away from a good number of things when she passed (still angry at Dr. thinking it was COVID when it wasn't)... and am now jumping back in with both feet as it were.Obviously interested in 3D printing, I am a Systems Engineer and do a good bit of my own wierd custom homelab stuff with Raspberry Pis or similar SOCs. I am also a bit of a luddite on my time off focusing on just getting outdoors and enjoying nature until it is time to get to bed, so a bit of a camper van / RV afficianado on a low budget so my RV is old, and the tech in it is being updated. Parts needed either don't exist, or don't quite fit, time to custom make...I have 2 printers, both Voxelab, one is an original Aquila with the G32 board that has been, or is currently being modded somewhat from its original configuration. PEI build plate, and Capricorn bowden tube already done, 3D Touch auto leveling (Printed the bracket last night), Creality all metal extruder top end, and WinSinn quiet fans in hand or will be tonight and planning on doing the upgrades this weekend. The fans are not just to get the LEDs in there either, I could honestly care less although it does kind of work with my gaming laptop... but the OE fans were starting to fail, loudly.My second printer, and new to me this week, is a Voxelab Aquila X3 Max. This thing is a beast. 400x400x400 build area. Not even sure what to say about that other than, I am going to need more filament!The X3 Max was delivered with a problem in the wiring to the auto level sensor right where the sensor meets the wire. It was simply installed too tightly. Voxelab was going to ship a replacement sensor but seems to be out of stock in the warranty support spares, so is now going to send a replacement machine. I did find the sensors on Amazon though, so I will have spares on hand for future failures...I have printed succesfully with PLA so far, trying to figure out how to get bed adhesion with PETG while actually being able to REMOVE PETG. Tricky part and all...I have a couple of designs / prints I am working on for either myself, or friends.Raspberry Pi 5 / Pimoroni NVME base cases. I have 4 of these devices, and I need to make the cases in PETG for at least one of them as it will be installed in my camper.Amateur Radio HF amplifier cover for a friends radio rig in his jeep. Basically something that will cover the amp, blow cooling air over the heat sink housing, and keep knees from smashing into the heat sink in the event of a crash. Probably going to end up as painted PETG.Similar cover / mount for a GMRS radio to mount in my camper. Probably coat that with something like Vinyl Wrap paint to match my dashboard.Electrical control, output, and monitoring panel for my RV. Adding a bunch of features it was never built with after all...The big issue is going to be getting the hang of PETG, that should be doable, but might take a bit of asking, then trial and error...