Close

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Dear first tell that for which purpose you want to use it then I can tell you ideal 3d printer for that specific purpose.

Technician
    Hey Ben,
    You 3D printer purchase depends on its utility and usage . If you are looking for a 3D Printer in which you want to print small toys or DIYs then you should not go for any 3d printer which is more then $399 and if you are looking for the one in which you can perform high quality printing with complex ideas like architecture printing you should go for something like Creality CR-10S PRO, Makerbot Replicator+, Creality ender3 Pro-high precision 3d printer or Dremel Digilab like this there are many options available. These 3D Printer will solve your purpose but with the design printing the most important part is to understand that which one can you easily understand as you see the more complex designs the more complex understanding of that 3D printer so I will suggest you to go for a simple one first to get an basic understanding of a 3D Printer.

hi all, I am new here... well I need help to choose the right 3dprinter for me...I need it to print small things, usually cylinders which are 5cm long and 1cm high... the only problem is that the finish should be very glossy (which I think I can achieve with sandpapering and spraying)I have downloaded Fusion 360 and I am making a small progress for now to make my design but I dont know which printer should I use, if you guys can recommend..thanks

Great content! I got an idea for my new printer.

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by kylers View Post
    I am very happy with my affordable Wanhao 5s Duplicator Mini. Still within your budget is the larger version with 24" build height.
    For more plug and play solutions, the Ultimaker 2 with 8"cubed volume or the extended version will be great.
    Lol, I'm flattered but please don't copy-paste my posts.

On topic, the most important thing is to have a plan for your 3D printer and decide based on that.

At this moment I would recommend going with a trusted brand that produces printers that have proved to last for years.
    I.e. not several of the Chinese brands but businesses with more reliable development processes (even if components are sourced from China)
    Reason is that my two Wanhao 5s machines have both failed last year in the electronics department.

So..

- The Prusa i3 is awesome, it's a true classic of the 3D printer world and so versatile.

- Ultimaker is a great brand, but IMO they are overpricing the product

- BCN3D Sigma, top-of-the-line choice

- Lulzbot

- Possibly the Creality (Chinese), Flashforge or Monoprice on recommendations of C.A.

Most of all, don't expect it to be a plug-n-play deal, it requires developing some expertise.

Student
    Follow doithuong On Twitter Add doithuong on Facebook
    I do not know your usage needs to be able to advise you on the machine that suits your needs as well as the price you can accept, because these devices are quite expensive.

Add plastizone on Google+ Add plastizone on Thingiverse
    First of all it's important what you need. If you wanna a 3d printer under 1000, you can try rep rap printer. But it's little bit difficult to combine it. Because you're gonna try design a printer and collect parts. Some parts doesn't fit your design, gonna read tons of datasheet and documentation etc.-It all depends on your abilities,I made it one- Or you can buy from any manufacturer. But I want you to know, if you want big build plate(300mmx300mm or +), direct extruder, heated bed, etc. kind of features, they will push your budget.

Student

suggestion 2

number 1: Prusa i3,
    number 2 : Stratasys J750,
    number 3 : Markforged matal X

Student

suggestion

Try Ultimaker FDM 3Dprinters, they are good in term of accuracy.

Student
    Great question - did you decide?

I've been using the Flashforge Finder for 18 months now and it is a fantastic machine. However I am comparing with a RepRep i built from a kit previously. The Finder has been so reliable and the accuracy is very high quality. I think it comes under your budget and size requirements. So like you, I will be looking for a printer. I'm drawn to a larger Flashforge machine and still comes in at a very competitive price. The Guider II looks like a contender and comes in at £999 on Amazon.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast