Close

Hybrid View

I backed the 2-UP and got in on the holiday delivery. This will be my first 3D printer. I opted not for the heated bed because I'm new and might upgrade if I want to later. I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana. I would love to meet up with anyone, newbie like me or not, and put our printers together and calibrate and get things running. Just send me a message or reply here if interested. I'f you're a pro then I'll buy us some take-out or something, haha. I'm a sophomore at IUPUI pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology. I can't wait to have this beautiful printer in my home.

Student
    I backed for the 3rd Batch of the One-Up, which will hopefully be delivered in Feb 2014. This will be my first/second 3D Printer as I am still waiting for the RigidBot (also from Kickstarter) to be delivered. If everything works to the schedule, the One-UP will arrive a bit earlier then the Rigidbot.
    My greatest concerns are about German customs and their bad habits in destroying / sending back anything they are not acquainted with.