We ship from Massachusetts. We have a medical grade extrusion facility where our filament is manufactured.

Enviro will absolutely stand up as well, if not better (as it has a higher impact resistance) than other ABS. By adding the bioadditive that makes it biodegradable, it simply means it will degrade in time in an active landfill compost. It will not degrade being outside or in the heat. PETG I can't speak of at this point. It is not on the market yet. Sorry, but I'm at a bit of a loss as to what would make you believe we're trying to make our filament less environmentally stable. Again, Enviro will only degrade in an active landfill compost, and will not break down for 12.7 years for the smaller hollow parts that have been tested. This is in relation to 700-800 years for other ABS. Our PLAyPHAb is no different from any other PLA except for the fact that it's about 75% stronger due to the PHA additive. Also, because of the PHA, it has an increased UV stability.

As for our service, we ship the same day the order is placed. Any of our filaments are returnable for 60 days from date of purchase if their is any issue with them. If you want to try it out, great. If not, no hard feelings. :-) If you're looking for something that will be detrimental to the environment, I would suggest you don't use our filament. We use a biodegradable cardboard spool instead of plastic as it's better for the environment. We also donate money to the Nature Conservancy Fund for every spool we sell. If this goes against what you're looking for, we're definitely not the manufacturer for you.